No More Confusion or Fear
- QE Executor Roadmap – a guide from start to finish
- QE To Dos - task lists for each asset and debt, so nothing gets missed
- QE Estate Accounting – record movement of money to inform beneficiaries
- QE Distribution – tracks cash and physical items transferred to beneficiaries
- QE Templates - over 100 templates to process admin work quickly
- QE Library – content to minimize risk for executors and beneficiaries
- QE Glossary - 120 estate and trust terms for easy reference
Avoid Family Friction
Family friction and estate litigation almost always result from the executor being uninformed, making unintentional errors, procrastinating, or not communicating with the beneficiaries.
Tools in the Estate Executor bring transparency, clarity and trust to the process.
Managing the Money is an Executor’s Most Important Job
How to use it?
Your advisor can set up the estate under their license to provide support as you deal with the assets and other financial matters.
If your advisor is not offering this valuable service yet, have them Contact Us.
Or, you can buy your own executor toolkit license and give the advisor access when necessary. Executors pay for QuickEstate™ up front but get reimbursed by the estate. The cost, which equals less than 2 hours of a professional executor’s time, is also tax deductible by the estate.
A bargain for the most comprehensive executor tool on the market!